Dear HomiEx Users,
Homi Community Mini Token(HCMT ) will be list on HomiEx!
The trading pair is HCMT/USDT.
Please take note of the following schedule:
- Deposit: 15:00 on 12 Feb 2020 (SGT)
- Withdrawal: 15:00 on 12 Feb 2020 (SGT)
- Trading：15:00 on 12 Feb 2020 (SGT)
Homi Community Mini Token(HCMT ) Project Summary:
The launching of HCMT is mainly to build up the community within HomiEx exchange. It aims to promote adhesiveness, rewards contributors and motivates trading within the community. One is also entitled to benefits offered by HomiEx by keeping HCMT, including but not limited to:
SGD Airdrop, High Interest Wealth Management Rights, IEO Quota, Free Public Classes, Etc.
Every week, HomiEx platform will utilize 5% of the platform’s total revenue (currency transactions, wealth management, listing fees, etc.) for HCMT repurchase.
Whether it be three months later or till HomiEx officially issue platform currency, HomiEx reserved the to privatize HCMT for a one-time repurchase. The price for repurchase is according to the average transaction for the past three days.
In the event of less than three months period and HomiEx’s repurchase exceeds 95% of the circulation, then the remaining 5% of the one-time repurchase will be privatized in advance.
Name:Homi Community Mini Token
Total Supply: 21,000,000 HCMT
Circulation Supply:21,000,000 HCMT
Thanks for your support,
The HomiEx Team
11 Feb 2020
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to be a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. HomiEx attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. HomiEx is not liable for investment gains or losses.
HomiEx Social Media：
Chinese Telegram ：https://t.me/homiexchange
WeChat：Add“Anny18320916742”to join in our WeChat group